The HR Writer now provides the opportunity for Human Resource, Benefit, and Recruitment related services to advertise on our popular site!
Here are the details, below:
Premium Advertisements Available (Hurry – limited time!):
- Graphic Advertisement: 300px by 250 px advertisement space available on the right hand side bar, first placement spots #1-2 available!
- Graphic Advertisement: Below First Post, 200px width X 125px height
- Graphic Advertisement: Right Sidebar, 250px X 250px OR 300px X 250px
- Text Advertisement: Above First Post, 630px width X 15px height
Economy Advertisements Available (Less cost, great exposure):
- Graphic Advertisement: Below Post #2, 200px width X 125px height
- Graphic Advertisement: Below Post #3, 200px width X 125px height
- Text Advertisement: Include a link in ANY post that you supply for publishing to the HR Writer!
How do you get your advertisement on The HR Writer?
Simple. Send us an email:
One of our HR Writer representatives will personally contact you with the details!
Why Advertise with The HR Writer? (updated for 2015)
- The HR Writer has a readership of over 12,500 unique visitors a month
- Alexa Global Traffic Rank 2,410,545 and a Google PR1 website for HR Terms
- Twitter Followers: 2,763
- Facebook Followers: 1,482
- Daily Time Spent on Site: 4 mins 27 seconds
- Klout Score: 40 (top 39% of all social media influencers!)
- Featured in industry leading websites, magazines and blogs worldwide (About.com, Career-Addict, BlogHer, Huffington Post, US News Careers, PayScale, The Knot, HR Magazine, Houston Chronicle, Dale Carnegie Institute, The US Chamber of Commerce, and many more!)
- All content is 100% original and written by REAL Human Resources professionals
Easy Terms: All advertisement HTML and graphics must be provided by you and they will be placed on the website promptly and maintained upon successful payment via PayPal. You will be billed on the 1st of each month, thereafter, for the agreed upon monthly fee. No contracts or refunds, you may cancel at any time by email. Advertisement spaces are subject to approval and availability at the time you make your request.
Got an HR related affiliate program? Take a moment to CONTACT US today as we may be interested in promoting it to our wide HR audience.